Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 11 of 23


I'm sorry for the delay in getting new pictures up.  We had one busy weekend.  TWO babies in one weekend, and there were other babies born to other friends in other states as well!  My sister gave birth to my nephew on Friday, and Sunday night one of my oldest and dearest friends gave birth to this little beauty.  She gave the family quite a scare, but look for perfect she is!  Both mom and baby are still recovering, but both are healthy and happy.  We took a LONG road trip yesterday to make sure for ourselves that all was well.  ( I seriously have the best husband in the world, who humored me on his day off just so I could hold this sweet girl)  Welcome to the world Rylann Cecilia.  I don't know how our world was complete before you! 

No comments: