Wednesday, December 02, 2009

23 Portraits in 23 Days.

We have been truly blessed this fall with many chances to travel and to meet new families while we travel.  Last month, while in Omaha, Nebraska I met with some fantastic families to capture the love that they share.


This is probably one of my favorites from this family's session.  Grandma brought this apple as a treat after we finished the session.  What can I say, I'm a sucker for kids with candy.
This season is moving along quickly, and in honor of Christmas, I plan to do a blog-post a day for the next 23 days.
Our sessions are now done for those of you that needed Christmas Card designs, but we are still taking regular family portraits through the 13th. 
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at ginger@framesofinfinity.com

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That's my favorite from that session too :o) As soon as I saw him with that apple, I knew it was the perfect "photo op" :o)
LOVE it! (and looking forward to pictures every day for the next 23 days!!)

~Amanda